Click on the picture below to open the brochure
Why Invest with Heritage?
Heritage offer a great range of investment with market leading savings, excellent initial support and ongoing product management.
- Market beating savings
- Save up to 5.5% on initial fund charges in your Stocks & Shares ISA
- No fee to buy and sell funds
- Buy and sell shares, investment trusts, corporate bonds and gilts from just £10.00 per trade through stock brokers Selftrade.
- More investment choice
- Mix and match funds from all the major investment groups - Artemis, Fidelity, Invesco Perpetual, Jupiter, Henderson New Star, JP Morgan, AXA Framlington, Schroder and many more. Over 2,000 funds to choose from all at 0% initial charge
- Save time when you select from our carefully researched top 100 funds; all at 0% initial charge
- Buy UK shares, exchange traded funds, qualifying overseas shares, investment trusts, corporate bonds and gilts
- You can even hold cash within your ISA earning interest while you decide where to invest
- Easy to manage
- Manage your ISA, by e-mail, telephone, fax or through the post.
- Online valuations available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Option of up to two clear statements a year with brief comments and analysis on many of the investments you hold.
- Regular information on your existing investment choices and new opportunities.
- Save regularly, invest a lump sum or transfer existing ISAs and OEICs
- Several different ways to invest
- Self Select - you pick your own funds and manage them.
- Use our Portfolio Management Service and we will pick the funds for you and manage them.
- We allocate you with a fund that has a active fund manager operating similar to what we offer, but there is less involvement or interaction from you. The funds we use are known as 'Fund of Funds'.
- Otherwise we offer passively managed Tracker Funds that replicate a stock market indice, example - FTSE 100
- You can invest new money; either by instructing your bank to pay a lump sum into your account or setting up a regular savings plan to invest a little each month
- You can also transfer existing ISAs (including Cash ISAs) to Heritage Financial Services and benefit from having all of your investments in one place
- Applications can be made by e-mail, telephone or through the post
The value of investments can go down in value as well as up. It is therefore important that you understand the risks and commitments. So you can make informed decisions yourself we aim to provide you with the best information, best service and best prices. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment please contact us for advice.