Self Select Applications
A form to alter an existing investment contribution, including: lump sum top-ups, reduction & stopping regular payments
Click on the picture below to open the brochure
How to use our Non Advisory Investment Portal
This portal is for experienced investors wishing to open a new ISA, OEIC or Bond or top up their existing Heritage investment. If you are not sure you are suitably experienced, click on the 'Do I need Advice?' link on the right or request a call back and we will be in touch to offer assistance.
We provide three ways to access the discounted investments through our website. If you are happy to choose the funds yourself, click on the appropriate 'Self Select' link from the left hand sidebar.
If you have an existing investment with Heritage and wish to add additional funds, click on the' Existing Investment Alteration Form' link on the left side bar.
What we offer
- Have all of your investments in one place
- Access multiple investment products including Stocks & Shares and Cash ISAs, OEICs, Unit Trusts, Stocks & Shares, Investment Trusts & ETFs through Selftrade, Onshore & Offshore Bonds and SIPPs
- Over 2,000 funds most at 0% initial charge
- Over 900 funds with an annual charge of 1% or less
- 12 growth and 1 income risk related portfolios
- Effective risk controls
- Regular reporting
- Real time valuations on-line 24/7
- Paperless applications
- Product transfers without additional applications
- Cash account to harbour funds in difficult market conditions
- Ongoing fund research and quarterly portfolio switches available, subject to servicing agreement
- All your investments in one place for easier management and reporting
- for details of your servicing options, click here
- Research data available
- for details of our Non Advisory Fee Tariff click here
Is it right for me?
This service is most appropriate for people who:
- Simply wish to make changes to their existing investment (see 'Existing Investment Alteration Form' to left)
- Are able to arrange their own investments
- Understand the different tax positions of individual investment products
- Can pick a risk appropriate portfolio of funds
- Are confident to review their portfolio regularly and make fund switches where appropriate
If this service feels right for you, click on appropriate left hand sidebar link to access the online application